Thursday, September 14, 2017

MV & EE - Liberty Rose (2010)


Hella chill, hella far-out psychedelic folk by a hella prolific duo. Liberty Rose is probably my favorite MV & EE record -- of course, there are literally over a hundred that I haven't heard -- and includes a could-be blues standard in "Death Is My Friend".

Track listing:
1. Right to Dry
2. Flow My Ray
3. Crow Jane Environs
4. Death Is My Friend
5. Out in Space
6. Streams

When you're a man, you're a lonely man
Your body's frail
When you die, you're a holy man
Your poetry is better then


You might also like:
Loren Mazzacane & Kath Bloom -
Sing the Children Over (1982)
Brightblack Morning Light -
Motion to Rejoin (2008)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have alpha lyrae, I like it a lot. I never realized how many millions of albums they had
    until I recently looked them up on discogs. Mind blowing. Excited to hear this. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete