Saturday, April 21, 2018

Epicardiectomy - Abhorrent Stench of Posthumous Gastrorectal Desecration (2012)


Gore-and-puke-soaked Czech brutal slam wrapped in the intestines of the tortured. I know it's redundant to call this "brutal," but... goddamn, this album is fucking brutal.

Track listing:
1. Fornicating in Pulverized Feces
2. Vaginal Colony Full of Vermin
3. Gobbling the Erupted Intestinal Mush
4. Phallus Decapitation
5. Catheteric Hacksaw Urethral Dissection
6. Ulcerous Cadaveric Decrepitation
7. Feasting on Putrid Hysterectomy Remnants
8. Defleshed and Wormed

Gobbling and puking with the erupted guts
Mixed with fountains of belch and blood


You'd also enjoy:
Malignancy -
Cross Species Transmutation (2003)
Cephalotripsy - Uterovaginal Insertion
of Extirpated Anomalies
(2007)

1 comment:

  1. One of the last slam albums I liked. I think I listened to far too much of it and I got burned out. Having said that, I liked the new Fatuous Rump album...

    ReplyDelete